pullins family headlines

our family & ministry experiences

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a visit home

The girls and I are visiting with family in Tennessee this week.  My dad had surgery today, and everything went great!  The surgeon removed all of the cancer!  I am so thankful to God for taking such good care of my Dad.  

Monday was a full day of spending time with family.  We visited with Neal's parents, Grandpa Greg and Grandma Carol Pullins.  We also spent time at the nursing home with Grandma Meredith.  As an added bonus, Grandma Carol and Aunt Donna were there also!  After leaving the nursing home, we headed to Mom and Dad's house in Pikeville, TN.  (via Jersey Mike's for my favorite sandwich!)

The above photos are of the girls having fun in Mom and Dad's pool on Monday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home