pullins family headlines

our family & ministry experiences

Monday, November 10, 2008

Which way do we go?

Well, the secret is out.... We are moving.. somewhere... The big question is, "Where?"  Where does God want us to be?  We don't know the answer to this question.  :)  We have interviewed at some churches, but we do not have an answer... yet.   We are really looking forward to the new ministry experiences in our future!  Although we will miss our friends here in Maryland, we are also so excited to know that we will soon be living close to our family and friends in the South!
Hooray!

This is a photo of us from Fall 2005.  Hannah was having a "moment" and would not get the photo with us.  :)

This morning I decided to read my favorite verse in the message Bible.. Wow!  Check it out!

Jeremiah 29:10-12 The Message
This is God's Word on the subject: "As soon as Babylon's seventy years are up and not a day before, I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home.  I know what I'm doing.  I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.  When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home